How to install the Texture Pack?
- Download the Solrflare Default Edit Resource Pack
- Press the Windows key and type %appdata%
- Open the .minecraft folder
- Copy the downloaded file to the resourcepacks folder
- Have fun and enjoy the new look!
The Solrflare Default Edit PvP texture pack is like the name suggests, a default edit from the YouTuber Solrflare. Default Edit means that Solrflare has created a PvP resource pack based on the Defaulte texture pack.
For example, he has reworked all ore & all items. The swords were broader and have got nice contours like the ores.
The best way to get an impression of the Solrflare Default Edit Texture Pack is to watch the full video. Please subscribe to our YouTube channel.
Download Solrflare Default Edit
Download the Solrflare Default Edit resource pack